LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the error -10401 occurred at AI Group Config?

I had this error, and I don't find what it means, could anyone help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,777 Views)

When you right click on an error indicator, you select 'Explain Error' and you would get:

"NI-DAQ LV:  The specified device is not a National Instruments product, the driver does not support the device (for example, the driver was released before the device was supported), or the device has not been configured using the Measurement & Automation Explorer."

You should explain exactly what you are trying to do. AI Config is a function from the obsolete Traditional DAQ Driver.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,765 Views)

Dennis Knutson wrote:

When you right click on an error indicator, you select 'Explain Error' and you would get:

!!!  You do???  Is this new behavior in LV9?  I can't do it in 8.5, I have to go to the Help menu.  If so, what a great idea!

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,746 Views)
It's been the behavior for many, many, versions of LabVIEW. To be a little clearer, you have to right click on the Boolean, numeric, or string. You can't right click on the blank area of the cluster.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,736 Views)

Dennis Knutson wrote:
It's been the behavior for many, many, versions of LabVIEW. To be a little clearer, you have to right click on the Boolean, numeric, or string. You can't right click on the blank area of the cluster.

Thanks Dennis.  I actually tried that but didn't notice the option because it's greyed out unless there's a code (besides 0) in the box.  I'm glad you mentioned it.  I tend to generate a lot of errors! Smiley Sad

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,713 Views)