cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Lava?

Paul Torek wrote:
Yeah, who do I have to sleep with to get an invitation? Smiley Surprised

😉

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 62
(1,096 Views)

Hooovahh wrote:
Wow LAVA has a lot higher requirements to become a member than when I became one, sleeping with members was only optionalI'm wondering if that page is part of the upgrades that are coming to the LAVA forumThe link I always use is forums.lavag.org That site looks like I expect the forum to look.

Do not forget to mention in your application that you only use Express VIs, and love the nifty dynamic data type variant. Programming without the cool blue wire ,make you blue

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 62
(1,102 Views)

Coq rouge wrote:

Do not forget to mention in your application that you only use Express VIs, and love the nifty dynamic data type variant. Programming without the cool blue wire ,make you blue

"There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!"

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 62
(1,103 Views)

Ben wrote:

The big difference I see between LAVA and the NI forums is the amount of traffic ...

Can't say I've learned more at LAVA than I have here, simply because of the traffic. I really like the LAVA Lounge. Nothing like it here.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 62
(1,089 Views)

PaulG. wrote:

Ben wrote:

The big difference I see between LAVA and the NI forums is the amount of traffic ...

Can't say I've learned more at LAVA than I have here, simply because of the traffic. I really like the LAVA Lounge. Nothing like it here.

Yes the lounge was funny and at the end it seemed like that is where most of the LAVA traffic was. But there is no reason that the breakpoint can't serve as the LAVA lounge did.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 62
(1,086 Views)

crelf wrote:

Paul Torek wrote:

😉

Was it good?

... the invitation?

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 62
(1,076 Views)

Ray.R wrote:
Was it good?

How could you...You said I was the only one. What do you do with all this invitations, are you offering them on the black markedTFR30E.gif

Message Edited by Coq rouge on 06-23-2009 07:16 PM

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 62
(1,063 Views)

It's nice to see the faithfull LAVA members continue to resist the power of the Dark Side.

LAVA went through some serious server issues, however we have a new site up and running and have invited the Premium Members over to Beta test it for a few days. We've managed to recover all the old content which was the hardest part of this process. We're working on importing it right now.

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
Message 58 of 62
(1,058 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

crelf wrote:

Paul Torek wrote:

😉

Was it good?

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 62
(1,045 Views)

Coq rouge wrote:

How could you...You said I was the only one. What do you do with all this invitations, are you offering them on the black markedTFR30E.gif

Tu sais qu'un bon vieux coq visite plus d'une poule 😉

LOL!

Crelf,

That's probably why Paul didn't get an invite  😄  LOL!

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 62
(968 Views)