LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are these functions?

And Array has multiple output. How can I make real index array with multiple outputs and changeable blue boxes? Please don't tell because I am a beginner. So I can't do by reading. 😞 . Can you upload screenshots to can help? 

index_array.pngEkran görüntüsü 2023-05-18 140136.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(557 Views)

Those are array constants of enums.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(546 Views)

As I already explained in your other thread, these rings are specific to your hardware drivers and fully defined. You don't want to create them from scratch.

You already know where they connect, so simply right-click on that input connector and "create constant". This will give you the correct constant for that particular input. Repeat for the other inputs.

Given a ring constant, you can click on it to see all possible values and select the value you need.

In your case you need arrays, so right-click the ring constant and "change to array".

Now resize the array container to show two elements.

Click on each element and select the desired value.

Move the constant to the desired place so autoindexing turns it into a different scalar for each iteration and reconnect to the DAQ functions.

Voila!

To resize an index array for multiple outputs, simply hover over it with the mouse until you see small handles (blue squares) at the to and bottom edges. Grab there are resize as desired. The look will change depending on what's connected on the input (1D, 2D, array, etc), because you need multiple indices for higher dimensions.

altenbach_0-1684509063314.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(497 Views)