Hi, I have an old (20years) Weiss wind tunnel, it is using LabVIEW and J-bus protocol to control, I want to change to Acsll2 protocol, but I couldn't control it.
1- I have the LabVIEW program done, it is working(tested on other chamber)
2- I could not communicate ONLY the Ascii2 32bits. since the first bit is output on/off, so I need to change to internal mode using the control panel to turn digital output 1 on, then change to external mode, then use LabView to control temp. and humidity etc.
3- I was thinking,
1) restart the whole wind tunnel, but I think it will create lots of problems, it has been powered on for ages 🙂
2) has is something to do with the J-Bus PCB board?(disconnect etc./rewiring digital outputs
from J-Bus to ??etc.)
why don't you ask Weiss (or whoever gives support for that old device)?
1. Nice. But as long as you don't attach the VI it's quite irrelevant to your question.
2. We don't know what you want to say with this - as long as you don't provide any useful information like a programming manual of your Weiss device.
3. Ask the technicians in your lab. Test the PCB board. Ask the support for that device.
Oh I sorted myself 🙂
I hope you did not hurt yourself!
are you willing to share your solution so other with the same problem might learn from it?