LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice request username and password

Dear all,

I had configured a webservice inside a server and it successfully can be opened inside local network. Problem have come when i trying to access the webservice from public network. I had made port forward setting in router and configured the port in firewall. I entered the URL http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8082/SCADA where  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is my public IP, 8082 is webservice port and SCADA is the webservice name. However, the page prompted out a screen and ask me to key in username and password. I tried admin( password:blank) and the server username but it failed to open the webservice. Here i attached the prompt window. Please help me on this

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,587 Views)

You might try a forum related to your question...

Or give us some link to LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,501 Views)

The webservice is configured by using LabVIEW .... I am not sure whether forum here can help me or not . Just wanna try my luck to check whether got any person experienced it before  😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,491 Views)

@MindLoops wrote:

The webservice is configured by using LabVIEW .... I am not sure whether forum here can help me or not . Just wanna try my luck to check whether got any person experienced it before  😞

Not blaming you, there are some pretty clever people in the forum (not me:smileytongue:). ...

I'd try the username\password on the back of router. You'd probably be able to change it on the router. Not sure if you can disable it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,479 Views)

Thank you for your help. I had tried the username and password as you did but no luck for me 😞

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,459 Views)

Have you tried using "admin" as password?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,409 Views)

Hi,

Yes. I tried combination username, password below:

"admin", "admin"

"admin", blank

computer username, computer password

router user, router password

But all failed to access...... 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,394 Views)

Have you try to set a known username and password? You can refer to following KB article.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019LgPSAU&l=en-SG 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,365 Views)