LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebPager Reviews Please

Hi I already have program developed for charging of a electrical vehicle prototype using charger controller and communicating between the hardware and the PC through ethernet via cRIO and NI I/O modules. I want the program to be available on a remote handheld device (tablet/mobile). What is the best option among the three?

1) LabVIEW Webpager

2) RTI DDS Toolkit with RTI Connext or

3) Data Dashboard

I have 2 specific queries:

a) Since Webpager seems to be the simplest solution, I want some reviews or feedback of it before I make a choice. 

b) In the online tutorials for Data Dashboard, they tell us how to create a fresh program and implement of Dashboard. However my program doesn't have any shared variables except the already existing ones for the NI I/O modules, how do I deploy the indicators and controls on dashboard?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,328 Views)

What is the future of this application? You say this application supports a "prototype" electric vehicle. Will this application be evolving into a long term permanent solution for a production electric vehicle? The correct solution will vary significantly based on that answer.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,293 Views)

Yes I'm an intern in a company researching on Electrical Vehicles and working on electrical taxis and two-wheelers. So the program is surely going to be used for an actual EV in future.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,259 Views)