LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Publishing of LabVIEW Front Panel

Hi 

I would like to ask why do I get 'Access Error: 400 -- Bad Request' when I pasted my URL onto google chrome. 

Attached files are the 'tutorial project' I was working on based on a tutorial on NI website. I cannot proceed after step 4 in the 'testing and debugging the web service' section. 

https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361R-01/lvhowto/build_web_service/

Thank You!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,520 Views)

Try making Internet Explorer your default Browser.  I've been struggling with this issue for a few months -- there are a number of "features" of Web Services that do not seem to work "as advertised", including examples that ship with LabVIEW ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,322 Views)

Hi I tried using internet explorer and it works, is there any ways so that browser like microsoft edge or google chrome would be able to access?

thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,943 Views)

I believe the answer is "No".  Several years ago, a problem was discovered in a component that apparently came from Netscape.  Most browsers stopped supporting this method of access, which LabVIEW continues to use.  The exception is the Browser that Microsoft has abandoned, Internet Explorer, though it also requires another Microsoft abandoned product, Silverlight.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,923 Views)