LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Publishing Tool with more VI

Hallo
I want to ask, if i can publish more VI in Web.
For example;
I have published my Frontpanel in Web. In my Frontpanel, i can open another VI. (Case-Struckture)
wenn i want to open another VI, then the Publishing is going to be cancelled.

Can I do it in other way?

Thanks

Hakan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,447 Views)
I'm not sure what you are asking. If you have a main VI published to the web and your main VI calls a subVI whose front panel is set to show when called, then the subVI will be displayed and publishing will not be canceled. If your could explain further what it is that you are doing, how you are called the subVI, etc., it would help. Posting an example program would be even more help.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,440 Views)
Hallo Dennis,
i attached the Sub Vis. my main Vi is Test_Web. and i want to publish it into Web. with Control Nummer i want to open the other Vis, for example Add.vi or Subt.vi, or Mult.vi.
wenn i am in Web, i cannot open them. on other way to say, i open, but they are closed, after openning the Sub Vis. and also the main VI(Test_Web).

this is my question, why i cannot or allowed to open Sub VIs?
thanks
Hakan
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,430 Views)
Your main VI and subVIs do appear in a web browser. Did you first request control of the main VI so that you can actually run it? Once I did that, everything seemed to work as you have it programmed. Normally you would also want your main VI to be set to run when opened so that the user doesn't have to do this and you would want to structure the main so that it has a while loop and has an event structure inside. The subVIs would aslo be written so that you don'e have to click the run button either.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,424 Views)