LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform chart not responding to value changes

I want to keep the first while loop because i want to limit the user to adjust all units before the vi is run. And i alos want to limit the user to not be able to adjust the units after he starts the accquisition
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(512 Views)

You should probably set up a proper state machine.  That means one loop with multiple cases (states) that determine what a user can and can't do at any given point in time.  You can enable and disable controls so that a user cannot change units when they are not supposed to.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(509 Views)
Are there any ways to make my vi work in the way I want based on my vi without changing the whole things like that?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(507 Views)

@Bombbooo wrote:
I want to keep the first while loop because i want to limit the user to adjust all units before the vi is run. And i alos want to limit the user to not be able to adjust the units after he starts the accquisition

You still have not shown the VI that does the actual acquisition. All that you have is a VI for display purposes. This code needs to be done before the acquisition - not after like you have here. You can either make the suggested changes or not. It is up to you but the existing code will not work unless you only want to do a single acquisition. It is as simple as that.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(505 Views)
How does the actual acquisition code look like?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(503 Views)

I have no idea what sort of hardware you are using for acquisition. I think I asked you once but you did not answer. Are you planning on acquiring real data or is all of this some sort of make-believe? The code will depend on the type of hardware you use.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(500 Views)
If you meant DAQ code, its not possible to write a code like that because this vi is just a model vi before it is going to be used in the real experiment using DAQ
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(499 Views)

You can easily simulate NI DAQ hardware and I think I already mentioned that as well. I still have no idea what the actual hardware is going to be. I guess you have no idea either.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(495 Views)
So you think that my current vi is not possible to acquire data from the data main stream more than once ?
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(490 Views)
I know it's not possible.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(485 Views)