From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wave form chat not updating

Dear All

i want to monitor wind speed on graph accordingly to time. i am using different tab pages. the graph is only updating when i currently viewing that page of tab if i be on other page of tab its not updating wind speed. please help.

Thanks,

Asif

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(2,934 Views)

Seems to work just fine here. Please attach a simplified version of your code that demonstrates the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(2,925 Views)

Here is an example (LabVIEW 2015). How different is your code?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(2,909 Views)

thanks to replay

1st difference i found that you put tab control out side of while loop while in my project it is inside the while loop.

2nd difference i found that i use get system time which show on x-axis of graph which.

Thanks,

Asif

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(2,877 Views)

a lvproj file does not contain any code. You need to attach the VI instead.

It does not matter if the tab terminal is inside or outside the loop. I don't understand what you are doing with the system time.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,873 Views)

@Asif138 wrote:

thanks to replay

1st difference i found that you put tab control out side of while loop while in my project it is inside the while loop.

2nd difference i found that i use get system time which show on x-axis of graph which.

Thanks,

Asif

Do you realize that you merely attached an "Untitled Project 2.lvproj: file?"

That only points to where code (vis etc...) SHOULD be in your machine.  would you consider >Zip>ping the source code?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,868 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(2,853 Views)

Why do you refuse to attach something that is actually useful to troubleshoot your problem? (For example, your snippet does not even contain a tab control!).

Please attach a complete VI that demonstrates the problem you mentioned in your first post.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,851 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,849 Views)

Your VI is password protected and we cannot see the code. Reduce it to a small VI that still shows the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,846 Views)