LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to launch different Vi by clicking next from one Vi

Solved!
Go to solution
Thank you.. This is what i was looking for.. EXIT is not working in your example.. I will program that.. Thank you..
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(661 Views)
Exit will definitely work fine in my example Smiley Surprised
Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(657 Views)

Hi baji,

Please look at my VI..I created tab navigation for my VI.. But in screen 3 (test screen) my controls are not working. When i change line it should work.

In screen 2 i have some check list.. I want to enable NEXT when all the check list is done.. I tried that, but it is also not working 😞

Can you help me ???

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(642 Views)
I saw the VI, I cant understand waht u expect from me. Group your controls and make it as a cluster(each page each cluster will be a better option) so it is easy to handle.You are not handled the events for example if user clicks login then u need to check the user name and password and popup a message that authendication passed or fail and nagvigate to the next tab if it passed. like this u need to handle the events.
Balaji PK (CLA)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(630 Views)
I handled the login event in the VI. I rushed up because of sortage of time. Hopes this helps
Balaji PK (CLA)

Message 25 of 29
(626 Views)

If you go to screen 3 which has piping diagram nothing is working there.. if i change line selection dial and flowmeter radiobutton it should reflect in piping diagram.. 😞

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(624 Views)
You are not monitoring the Line selection dial handle the even to update the flow meter radiobutton. Find the vi
Balaji PK (CLA)

Message 27 of 29
(619 Views)

kaush wrote:

if i change line selection dial and flowmeter radiobutton it should reflect in piping diagram.. 😞

You should think & try to put your logic into code.

Others cant sit & solve every problrm of yours. The forum is just for some ideas & guidance in the proper direction.

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(616 Views)
I am still learning LV Mr partha.. Thanks for all the  ideas & guidance in the proper direction .. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(601 Views)