LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to bring my vi from 2010 to 2011

We have just finished creating a vi that will be used in student labs where I work. It was created in LV 2010 and when I try to open it on my computer in LV 2010, it opens fine and loads all of the necessary vis to run. This is a pretty simple program that uses a USB A/D system and collects data on 1 or 2 channels and then saves it in Excel after showing it realtime.

I just received LV 2011 and decided that I should run this in 2011 and then make it an EXE file to install and be up to date with what LB I am using. When I try to open this vi in 2011, I needs approx 10 vis that it can't find. These are standard LV vis that are in the standard install of 2010 but don't seem to be in 2011.

How do I go about "importing" this vi to 2011? I did find a few of the necessary vis but they are buried everywhere so it will take som time to find them all. Is there an automatic way to do this?

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,829 Views)

What VI's does it say you are missing?

You say they are "standard LV VI's".  But could they be part of a driver set or toolkit you didn't install with LV 2011?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,825 Views)