LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voltech PM3000A read V,I,P,VA using three channels.

Driver from voltech does not work.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,478 Views)
You might consider reposting this question in the "Instrument Driver - IVI" category, which covers instruments drivers for LabVIEW. I would recommend trying the Voltech PM3000A driver provided on www.ni.com. For all instrument drivers, start at "www.ni.com" and follow the "resource library" link, then "Instrument Drivers".

This newsgroup discusses the LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC) add-in module for LabVIEW. The LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module is the ideal tool for your high-channel count and distributed applications.

It offers built-in tools such as:

Easy-to-use I/O configuration for large-channel count applications
Automatic data logging
Full alarm management and event logging
Real-time and historical trending.
Networked r
eal-time database for distributed logging
Built-in security

It also provides:

OPC connectivity
An event-driven architecture

Whether you need to build a full-scale automation and control system, use a high-channel count data logging application, or monitor and log a few dozen I/O points for historical collection, the LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module provides the tools to make you productive.

Regards,
Greg Caesar
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,478 Views)

Hey, casually 12 years later I want to use the PM3000a with Labview.

The instrument driver provided by Voltech and downloadable via Labview is still not working.

What is the easiest way to read V,I and time via Labview? I have never worked with Labview and I am searching for a starting point...

Well, or can anybody provide me an instrument driver for PM3000a?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,174 Views)

The instrument driver is NI certified and does not come from Voltech. It is not enough to simply say the driver is not working. Please be specific as to what sort of error codes you get, etc.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,171 Views)