LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voltage Ramp and Square Wave with two AO channels

Hi all, did search for similar posts, no answer. So here we go (with lots of thanks in advance):

My application requires a voltage ramp (for an amplifier)  from 0 to Max to 0 to -Max to 0 and so on...., I did have it work and everything seems fine. I also need a square wave to trigger a camera inbetween the ramping steps ---  for example, with a step size of 5 V/step, the voltage goes from 15 V to 20 V then it stays at 20 volts for 2 sec, then goes to 25 V... The square wave should rise from low to high 1 secondafter the step is completed where the voltage is still at 20 V and then 25, 30..... See attachment 1 for an example plot.

I understand that I can output the ramp by it self with a "for" loop , but I can't output both the ramp and the square wave at the same time. Due to the difference in the length of the data points. Attached is a copy of the VI, and help would be great.

I am using NI USB-6343, and Labview 2010 Version 10.0 .

Thanks..

Qi

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,230 Views)

When you generate your square and ramp you need to make the number of points the same for both waveforms.  You can resample the ramp to acomplish this

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,217 Views)

Thanks, flapl.

Appreciate the quick response.

Everything works now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3