LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Recognition with LabVIEW and Windows Vista

Bahri,

I understand that when you say "Robot" you would like your program to run Robot.vi, and this functionality works currently.

For the part you are having trouble with, you would like to say "add" and have a control on the front panel be updated with the value specified in the Invoke Node?  It looks as though you are invoking an edit to a control that does not exist.  Try creating a numeric control on your front panel labeled "x" and see if that updates when you try this command.

I cannot test this on my machine currently (I have no microphone at the moment), but if you continue to have trouble I will see what I can get my hands on.

Regards,

Chris D.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 60
(2,055 Views)

Hello mates. I' ve tried the VIs that you uploaded for voice recognition and works very well. My question now is if there is any way to control some indicators (LEDs, switches...) throw those output strings on the display. I' ve tried to compare the displaying string with other two constant strings and if it maches withe the sting at true pin gives true at the output. When i have only one indicator works great, but when I put some more they recant eatch other.

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 60
(2,012 Views)

Hi GreeceHellas, so mean that when having a single LED indicator that is tied to the output string works fine but when you add more they don't work (not even one), what happens if you set breakpoint and run it in highlighted execution for that section?

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 60
(1,997 Views)

Not excactly that. When I pronounce the command e.x. "On" the LED turns on, then when I pronounce the command "left" the tongle switch turns left, but then the LED turns Off. I want them to work separatly.

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 60
(1,989 Views)

Hi Hossein, have you already found out the vi for speech recognition? thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 60
(1,968 Views)

Hello guys, just want to ask if you have a voice recognition using neural network in labview?

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 60
(1,954 Views)

In the interest of preventing duplicate topics I'll look into the neural network question and respond on the other thread you started linked here:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/LabVIEW-Speech-Recognition-using-Neural-Network-System/m-p/2052514#M...

Isaac S.

Regards,
Isaac S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 60
(1,936 Views)

Tried a variety of these examples, mostly focusing on the .NET API calls, to no avail. When I run any of the .NET examples in this thread I don't get any errors, but I also don't get any vocal recognition. I'm using 2010 and windows 7 with .NET 4.0 installed, which is part of the problem I'm sure. Any one have any ideas where to start debugging?

-Ian

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 60
(1,892 Views)

Which examples have you tried?

What were the results of these examples?

I would recommend using highlight execution and stepping tools to debug your code to ensure it is operating as you expect. The following link contain additional information about debugging in LabVIEW. 

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/12345/en

Regards,

Anjelica W.
National Instruments
Product Marketing Manager
FlexLogger and TestStand
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 60
(1,878 Views)

Hi,

I'm using Labview 2012 on Windows 7 64bit computer which is installed with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. I have come upon a file provided by FMonkey which is "help me 2.zip" in message no. 14. It is known from what FMonkey explained in message no. 9 that this file can only be run on Vista and might probably work on XP by installing .NET 3.0 Framework and SDK 5.1 when refered to message no. 15. Although it has been said so, i still tried it on windows 7 just to see if it works and it seems that it doesn't by giving an error dialog (help me 2 eror.jpg) when running the main.vi,

Then, after I click the stop button of the error dialog, it shows me the SR.vi block diagram (SR vi.jpg) maybe indicating that the error is somewhat located in that vi relating to the .NET exception that I myself not much familiar of. I'm positively sure that it can be run on win7 if i correct those errors stated but i just don't know how. I have thought of trying to install the .NET framework 3.0 into win7 but i'm afraid the system would crash because of incompatibility since it is mainly for XP. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Matt Shewhart

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 60
(1,692 Views)