The Vision Acquisition Express vi always worked perfectly on my pc, but suddenly, he stopped working today (I can drop it on the block diagram,but there is no pop-up or something,
I tried the following:
- restart pc (didn't help)
- try other express vi's (including other vision express vi) (worked fine)
- convert it to normal vi (empty vi as result)
- open properties with rightmouseclick (didn't help)
- open an example en doubleclick and rightmouseclick properties (didn't help)
Anyone an idea??
Solved! Go to Solution.
This is really weird. Do you know what has happened to the VI/PC before this happen?
There are some troubleshooting you can try.
1. This problem really close to DAQ assistant issue in this white paper. You might try the method in the link below to see if this solve your problem.
2. Repair the software is another option. It worked in many cases.
3. I try to avoid this but reinstall the software may help in your case.
step 1 didn't work unfortunately. (it is a differrent problem) What do you mean by repair the software?
I only need it to check the video modes of the webcam, When the express vi worked, in the wizard all the available video modes appeared. maybe there is an other way to show the video modes of the webcam?? Thnx in advance
Have you tried repairing the Vision Acquisition Software?
You can do this by going to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > National Instruments Software > Vision Assistant > Repair.
If this doesn't work, I would recommend uninstalling the Vision software and reinstalling again.
I hope this helps,
I reinstalled the vision software, and it is fixed now, everything is back to normal:) Tanks a lot everyone