From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Open Error code: 1073676413

I want to interface Keithley 2400 sourcemeter with the computer. I have a KUSB 488A GPIB to USB converter from Keithley as connection between the sourcemeter and computer. I have installed the GPIB drivers using the CD provided with the sourcemeter. Before installing LabTracer 2.9 software, I installed the following prerquisites:

-- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (dotnetfx.exe)
-- LabVIEW Runtime 7.0 (LVRunTimeEng.exe)
-- Visa462runtime

After successfully installing these, LabTracer 2.9 opens. But when I run the device test in the software, I get the following error window  named 'Run Time Engine':

'Their was an error reported on Visa Open. Test aborted. Error code: 1073676413.'

I also tried installing some higher versions of the prerequisites but the same problem persists.

Please help me to fix this problem.

I have also attached a screenshot of the error message.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,127 Views)

That error is:

VISA:  (Hex 0x3FFF007D) Session opened successfully, but the device at the specified address is not responding.

Does that device have a "Remote" button, or so? Is the GPIB address correct?

Also, try the Keithley forums:

http://forum.keithley.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9920

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,100 Views)

I too have that problem now and I have been searching for a cure. have you found how to run it smoothly, please do share the procedures.thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,353 Views)