LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing teststand report using labview

I have developed a labview module to fetch a sequence file from a predefined path and execute the sequence file using teststand .But i am not able to view /generate teststand reports for the sequence file .How can i do this using labview .can anyone post examples to explain the same .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,728 Views)

TestStand can generate reports in HTML, (XML?), and text.

The test reports are usually saved to a folder, as configured in the TestStand report settings.

Since you know the path, filename and report format, you can open the report from the folder where it is stored / located.

There are tools within LabVIEW to work with text, html, or xml files.

Do you know which format you are using?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,705 Views)

And the generation of the report is part of the process model.

For displaying the report, you should have the ReportView Control on the front panel and correctly configure the callback. I would hope that you've used one of the shipping OI examples as a starting point.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,694 Views)
I am using the report view control on the front panel .I cannot understand how the callback events are handled for report generation in the simple OI example.I tried configuring the teststand sequence file for report generation ,but still the report is not getting generated while executing the sequence file using labview .I am using XML format for my report generation
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,660 Views)
I am Using LabVIEW and calling Methods in teststand to Execute the sequence File .While executing the squence file directly using teststand ,the REPORT is getting generated but while executing using labview no report is getting generated by Default
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,648 Views)