LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing google earth maps in labview

Jean-Marc

Thank you for all of your help. After exploring this VI it doesn't due quite what I wanted.

Is there anything out there that would allow me to continue running GE in a VI and plot GPS coordinates in real time (from a flight) and mark each of these points so that it will leave a trail?

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(2,754 Views)

It works pretty well but I still have a problem: The Vi works very fast at the beginning (I change navigate on the map very fastly) but after a few time (+- 40 sec) it becomes very slow.. Maybe this problem comes from the Stacked sequence structure, I don't know. Thanks for your help..

I am seeing the same thing after 5 minutes. I'm looking into this but any suggestions are appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(2,622 Views)

Hello

I ´m doing a project, but I have the same problem after 4 minutes. Any suggestions to solve this problem??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(2,415 Views)

I'm trying to use the embedded GE code in LV 2009 with the latest (5.2 i believe) version of GE. I keep getting timeout errors on the attempt to initialise, even though the code starts GE in a separate window. What compatibility issues might I be missing here?

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(2,221 Views)

intresting ...

i have downloaded this vi and i am not able to see ge on labview.

Is it because i dont hace that dll.

if yes then from where i will get.

please guid me to see what you have done

thanks

for wonderfull discussion.

CLAD
Labiew programmer
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(2,210 Views)

Played with this some more and discovered that it's 64-bit LabView that seems to be incompatible with GE. 32-bit works, though grabbing and moving the image in the embedded window doesn't work like it should. Is there a workaround to get GE to talk to 64-bit LV? I'm hoping to use that version as I need the ability to address more memory in other areas of my program.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(2,185 Views)

Hi all.

I'm trying to develop a similar application: display a map on the LV front panel and locate several points using GPS data entry (latitude and longitude). I think I can do well with the VIs provided here, but after searching in the forums, there's something I can't clearly difference yet. Sorry if I'm asking a trivial question, but what's the difference between using Google Earth Plugin and Google Earth COM API?

Thanks,
Francisco

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(2,121 Views)

Hi all,

I want to use the Vi Test GE Embedded V2. It works very well. But now i want to show marks on the Google Earth Window.

Examble: I want to have a mark at the coords 49.3277505298106, 8.565757454496922. The mark should be placed on the GE Window. 

Is that maybe possible?

Greets

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(1,348 Views)

hi all,

i am working on project to show google earth on labview but i am geting the error. the snap of error is attached with VI which i downloaded from forum. i am new user of to the Labview and found it good tool for pograming. i dont know why i am recieving the error any help would be loudly appreciated.

currently i am using LAbview 2012(64 bit)

GE installed is version 7.1.2.2041

windows 7 64 bit 

thanks for the help

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(1,178 Views)