From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vector based control graphics?

I'm just getting into the DSC module. I'm from the controls world so this is much better than a picture ring for me. The options for this module are crazy limited though so I'm making some of my own.

Is there a way to create a graphic that isn't a picture so I can still use the color animation option? I don't see anyway to modify the graphic itself even when I make my own control. I'd like to make an ISO style graphics without having to upload a red PNG, a green PNG, a gray PNG, etc.

Am I missing something or does LabView not have this kind of customization? Every other HMI software will let you animate some basic geometry with colors.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(615 Views)

Do you have VIPM loaded?  This gives you access to the LabVIEW Tools Network.  If you search for "Controls", you'll get a number of packages that include new types of Controls, including some that might include color.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(591 Views)