LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vector XL Driver Library 9.0.34

Error 1097...

LabVIEW:  An exception occurred within the external code called by a Call Library Function Node. The exception might have corrupted the LabVIEW memory. Save any work to a new location and restart LabVIEW.

Have you got the hardware working with any other software? Is it listed properly in the Vector hardware configuration dialog?

It sounds to me like the driver installation is incomplete or corrupt.

Are you using the 32bit version of LabVIEW or 64bit?

You're using version 9.7.26 of the "xl driver library", what version of the "Vector Driver Setup" do you have installed?

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(979 Views)

Hello Troyk

The hardware is working with the ECU Diagnostics Tool alsothe Vector hardware configuration dialog i dont know if the configuration is correct,im pretty new on Vector and i using Labview 64 bits

For Vector Setup im using 8.2.98

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(968 Views)

Hello Troyk

The hardware is working with the ECU Diagnostics Tool alsothe Vector hardware configuration dialog i dont know if the configuration is correct,im pretty new on Vector and i using Labview 64 bits

For Vector Setup im using 8.2.98

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(968 Views)

@jorgeglz wrote: i using Labview 64 bit

Using 64bit LabVIEW to call a 32 bit dll is the cause of the problem.

You will need to either use modified versions of the wrappers that call the 64bit dll or use 32bit LabVIEW.

In the comments of the community document someone says they have already made the changes to the wrappers to call the 64 bit version of the dll but they never posted these 64 bit version of the wrappers. Maybe you can contact them to see if they will share it or make the changes yourself.

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(958 Views)