LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM: pkg build aborted: "The following source VIs or Libraries are missing" (xpost from JKI forums)

Hey folks-

I hope this is not 'illegal' with respect to forum rules or anything, but I was thinking some of you that might be able to provide some insight on this might not necessarily be lurking the JKI forums as much as NI's...

http://forums.jki.net/topic/1718-pkg-build-aborted-the-following-source-vis-or-libraries-are-missing...

I've wasted many hours trying to figure this out... Robot Mad

thx

-pat

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,102 Views)

Re: Rules

You're OK in my book since you dclared it a cross-post.

It stops us from wasting our time trying to answer what has already been answered.

Sorry i can help with the QSM issue.

Take care,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,086 Views)

Thanks for the confirmation, I can't say I figured this issue out yet, but I did get it to build a new package somehow... so I'm ok until I need to update the package ...

-pat

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,076 Views)

Hello Pat,

I'm not familiar with VIPM, but you should probably leave any packages you're trying to use in LabVIEW installed. 

If you want to keep debugging this, you should make a dummy project or copy of your current project and try building that. 

Colden
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,071 Views)