LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM crashing. File \2019\tptable.tdr missing.

Solved!
Go to solution

After a reinstall of LabVIEW my VIPM now crashes on opening. 

The error log indicates that I have the following file missing: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2019\tdtable.tdr.

The Knowledge Base article here, https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019Ru8SAE&l=en-GB says I can copy the file from a working installation on another machine. Could someone provide me with me a copy of the file please. Specifically the file from the folder above, as the same filename exists in other folders.

TIA

Aim for the moon and the stars . . . and if you only hit the outhouse roof at least it's progress in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(559 Views)
Solution
Accepted by M31vyn

This is the file, although I have no idea if it would help you. I would suggest considering a repair/reinstall of the RTE.

Thanks for the file. Much appreciated. But I have to admit that I got impatient and did actually end up doing a complete un-install and re-install of all my NI stuff instead. It was a complete PITA but appears to have had the desired effect.
But, thanks again.

Aim for the moon and the stars . . . and if you only hit the outhouse roof at least it's progress in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(480 Views)