From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM crashing. File \2019\tptable.tdr missing.

Solved!
Go to solution

After a reinstall of LabVIEW my VIPM now crashes on opening. 

The error log indicates that I have the following file missing: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2019\tdtable.tdr.

The Knowledge Base article here, https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019Ru8SAE&l=en-GB says I can copy the file from a working installation on another machine. Could someone provide me with me a copy of the file please. Specifically the file from the folder above, as the same filename exists in other folders.

TIA

Aim for the moon and the stars . . . and if you only hit the outhouse roof at least it's progress in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(561 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author M31vyn

This is the file, although I have no idea if it would help you. I would suggest considering a repair/reinstall of the RTE.

Thanks for the file. Much appreciated. But I have to admit that I got impatient and did actually end up doing a complete un-install and re-install of all my NI stuff instead. It was a complete PITA but appears to have had the desired effect.
But, thanks again.

Aim for the moon and the stars . . . and if you only hit the outhouse roof at least it's progress in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(482 Views)