LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI loading problem

Hi guys, i was trying to run a myrio program but when i click create a new project, some errors occur. I am not able to run a program at the end if i choose to ignore the error.

creat project.PNGWhen I click Finish, this error showed up.

VI not found.PNGIt says that some vi is lost. I am not able to locate them. I tried to find them in 

C:\Program Files (x86) but the things is I don't even have National Instruments files in C:\Program Files (x86). 

I am ruuning at windows 10 and using labview 2016. Anyone please help me on this. Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,932 Views)

Hi Baoxuan,

Was this working previously or is the first time you've tried to open this project? If it was working previously, what changed between the working and non-working states?

Based on your description, it sounds like you're missing drivers. This page covers the software you need to have installed to work with the myRIO. Can you confirm that you have a complete driver stack?

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,901 Views)

Thanks for replying. This is the first time i try to run a project. I think is the drivers problem also because when i was trying to install the real time module, it prompt me to install device drivers. But I dont know where it is. I download the the real time module from NI website. 

This is the software I have in NI Max max.PNG

And this is the message i got when i try to install real time module.Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,878 Views)