LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using labview

Hello boss,

is there any one who can help me? I always record data (temperatures) every millisecond or second, but now I need to record data every 10 minutes, which part must i change so that my labview can record temperature every 10 minutes? could you send me an example program please?

thanks

regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,346 Views)

Hi okmanto,

Set the sample rate to 1Hz as you do right now. Then save every 600th sample...

Btw. when you want to change your "LabVIEW" you should attach your current VI!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,274 Views)

@okmanto wrote:

Hello boss,

is there any one who can help me? I always record data (temperatures) every millisecond or second, but now I need to record data every 10 minutes, which part must i change so that my labview can record temperature every 10 minutes? could you send me an example program please?

thanks

regards,

I think it's pretty obvious that you have to change the part where you record temperature every millisecond or second.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,245 Views)

Hello, OKManto.  My Matlab routine normally analyzes waves from a seismograph (think "earthquakes"), but now I have to analyze recordings from a Rock Concert.  What part must I change so my Matlab code can analyze waves from the Rock recordings?

Now, isn't that a silly question?  Did I show you the code?  No.  Do you have any idea what I'm doing in the first case with my code?  No.  Can you say anything helpful to answer my question?  No.

So what would you say I should do so you can help me?  Attach your code and I'll take a look.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,227 Views)