LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using labview applications on mobile phones

Hello,

I am interested in using LabVIEW applications on Mobile Phones. Kindly suggest how it could be used and which type of mobile phones are suitable it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,675 Views)

Pls reply

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,654 Views)

You might want to consider this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,646 Views)

But i am intersted in using the availble mobile phones.

Not using the NI Mobile module.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,643 Views)

Hi Intelligent,

The LabVIEW Web UI Builder can be used for creating web applications that you can access on a mobile phone.  Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

Have a great day,

Chris V 

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,631 Views)

Actually i was interested in utilizing the processor of a mobile phone to process the data. That is to replace the PC with a mobile phone.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,622 Views)

Intelligent said: "Actually i was interested in utilizing the processor of a mobile phone to process the data. That is to replace the PC with a mobile phone."

So, is this project realizable using labview or not ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,611 Views)

Hi Intelligent,

National Instruments has a Mobile Module for developing applications specifically for mobile devices.  Check out this article for supported devices: LabVIEW Mobile Module Software Requirements and Supported Devices.

In addition, if you device runs Windows XP Embedded, you should be able to install the LabVIEW Runtime Engine and then run an executable built in LabVIEW.

Have a great day,

Chris V

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,588 Views)

I want to use it on an ordionary mobile phone like that of one Nokia.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,568 Views)

I'm not sure what else you need. You've gotten the OS list. Vendors provide phones with a variety. If your phone is running one of the supported ones, you can use LabVIEW Mobile to create an app. Otherwise, leave the processing on a much more powerful host and view/control the app from your phone.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,561 Views)