LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using IVA Shape Match with CVS

I am trying to use IVA Shape Match with my CVS.  The problem I have run into is that I have to point to a file path of a template.  Is there some way I can load a template image on to the CVS and how would I point at it.  Another possible solution would be to have the template on another machine in a shared folder, but this would not be an ideal solution for my problem.  I attached the VI that Vision Assistant created and the overall image and template image.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,731 Views)
Attached files below
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,730 Views)

Hi KKnowles:

You can move your template image to the CVS by using FTP.  Instructions for accessing the CVS through FTP can be found here.  You will want to place your template image in the same directory as your VI and you will be able to just reference it by the file name.

Message Edited by A Person on 01-30-2009 04:09 PM
Alex Person
NI-RIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,703 Views)

I added the FTP to the base folder of the CVS.  After that didn't work, I used the current VIs path to figure out where the VI is run from.  That didn't work either.  Currently, I am just deploying it using a project in LabVIEW.  Where would I need to put the image to have it in the current directory?  I tried to look around using FTP to see if my files were deployed on it, but didn't have any luck.

-Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,673 Views)

Ignore the last post.  I was able to get it to work.  It appended C:\ to the beginning of the path.  As soon as I did this it worked fine.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,671 Views)