LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User action recorder

Solved!
Go to solution

I search a VI which records all the controls pressed by a user on a front panel and which can be played back without the need to press again the controls.

Thank you by advance for your help.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,287 Views)

Hi,

Correct the sentence "I Search" "I am searching".

There is no such ready made solution available but yes you can download AutoIT tool and call AutoIT ActiveX in LabVIEW and you can achieve your target.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,259 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author laurym

Here's something that records the sequence of Booleans and one String.  Run it, hit any sequence of buttons, change the text in the String control, then hit Stop.  The buttons and String control will replay the changes in the sequence you entered.  You can add a timestamp to the cluster and replay with the same timing, too.  This is just a quick demo; you can do a lot more.  The key is in the event structure, just add to the events that the visible frame handles to add more controls to record.

Replay_BD.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,243 Views)