LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Interaction

Hi all,

• I am Currently Working in a Machine Vision Project in Lab view. My Vendor has 10 different model of components. I need to inspect the components depending upon the required specification.
  • I completed the machine vision programming and i created a model selection switches in front panel. So Before processing the model i need to confirm the user is selected model OK or not.
  •  If they given OK remaining vi should be proceed unless they change the model again. otherwise my vi has to wait for the model selection.

How do i do this.... Can anyone help me on this..

Waiting for Reply...

Regards

SaC...

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,996 Views)

Use Event for OK button that will monitor user interaction, If you are using Producer consumer take a look at Producer/Consumer Design Pattern (Events) on selecting File>New from LabVIEW.

Same Event can be placed in state machine and this will wait for user interaction. So once the user changes model and presses OK the Event will capture it. From there the different states can execute and then return back to the case with the Event structure. So in other words make the event structure default case.

Hopt this helps!

CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,908 Views)