From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Function Generator Agilent 33120A to verify PXI 6251 Input, it worked before but now I have this error.

Hi all,

I was asked to verify that our PXI 6251 input is working. So the procedure we are using now is to send a signal to the input of 6251 and then compare it with the signal recorded by the pxi 6251.

So we choose Agilent 33120A function generator to generate sine signals with different amplitudes and frequencies. My previous colleague programmed a VI that worked two years ago. The VI is attached. But this year when I try to use it, it seems I consistently get the error 1073807346 occurred at VISA Write in Agilent 33XXX Series.Lvlib: Error Query.vi->Agilent 33xxx Series.lvlib:Configure Standard Waveform.VI....

It seems that the function generator is not generating any signals for some reason I do not understand. Any thoughts on this would be a great help. 

Thank you,

Regards, 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(748 Views)

Oh **bleep**! The series port is broken.hahaha, I trust the equipment too much. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(667 Views)