LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated to LV201 64bit now Database Connectivity toolkit won't install

I patch the Database toolkit for 64bits. I use de Database toolkit inside Program Files x86. Only the function "database void to data" is not working, I replace by a "void to data" and everyting else working fine!

Case close!

Message 21 of 28
(1,402 Views)

I understand that, I need serial numbers for both, because I can not find the serial numbers and this is holding me up, is there a way you can help me find the serial numbers?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 28
(1,398 Views)

Contact your local NI sales rep.  They should be able to track down your serial numbers for you.

Message 23 of 28
(1,395 Views)

Any update on when the 64-bit version of the Database Connectivity Toolkit will be supported in LabVIEW 64-bit?

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(1,283 Views)

Ok it seems I'm having the same problem.  I'm migrating over to 64 bit labview/teststand, and am discovering database toolkit problems when running under 64 bit labview only.  Is it true, that a full 6 years after this thread has started, that there is still no official 64 bit support for the database connectivity toolkit?  Then do I need to use the folder copy hack, stated a few years ago in this thread?

thanks

David Jenkinson

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 28
(998 Views)

The folder copy hack is still working... Tested under LabView 2014 x64

Message 26 of 28
(990 Views)

I am using 32 bit labview but for database it is required dsn file for this, i installed ODBC 64 bit (For mysql). when i run the program its show an error Driver and application architecture mismatch

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(843 Views)

You need to install the ODBC driver with the same bitness as your LabVIEW calling application. ODBC is DLL based and gets loaded into the calling process. A 32 bit process can only call a 32 bit DLL.

In order to be able to configure a valid DSN for a 32 bit driver on a 64 bit Windows system you then need to run the ODBC administrator program in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe. The one from the control panel is 64 bit and only can configure the 64 bit drivers.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 28 of 28
(840 Views)