LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error in application generated on LabVIEW 2009

I am running an application created in LabVIEW 2009 which basically has several operations with a MS SQL 2008 R2 database, always using the same connection reference. These operations occur randomly and are dependent of the results. A lot of operations per second can be executed, or not. The Database Connectivity was used in this application. Sometimes, without any apparent reason, the software crashes and returns the message "The instruction at address x referenced memory at address y. The memory could not be read". What could be happening? And what could I do to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,953 Views)

Hey

Make a try on this solution here

Please, let me know in case of that work!

Regards.

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,921 Views)

I had seen this occurrence suggested before ... I don´t think it´s a memory problem since the problem occurs in more than one PC. I'm not using DLLs directly. Database connectivity tools are probably using but I never had this problem with it. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,914 Views)

I've been searching some additional Information about the Database Connectivity toolkit and I found that there are some special procedures to do when creating an executable in LabVIEW.

Take a look at this link:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/FCCCBC6B519CEC2E86256C95007E8FA9?OpenDocument

Did you do those procedures?

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,899 Views)