From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to lunch VST 5645R

Hi, 

I am new to FPGA and met a problem.

We recently got a VST (PXIe-5645R). I put it in a PXIe-1082 chassis.

I also have installed the RFSA, RFSG drivers and design libraries from the disk that came with the VST.

LabVIEW 2013 SP1, FPGA module and FPGA compiler took kit (14.4) are installed.

Right now, the VST can be found from NI MAX device lists. Self-calibration is functional and RFSA and RFSG work fine.

However,  when I about to create a project for host programming, I couldn't find the VST on the "sample  projects" list. If I lunch the Simple VSA/VSG....vi, it shows that many thing are missing.

Could anyone help me out>

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,406 Views)

Hi,

I have included a link below that may be helpful. There are a few different programming options you can use with the VST, which are outlined in the document below starting on page 5.

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/376001c.pdf

I would first make sure that everything is installed correctly in right order and that there weren't any interruptions during download or installation (for example, if the Instrument Design Libraries were not installed successfully)

I hope this helps!

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,359 Views)