LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to include IMAQdx development support to installer in LabVIEW 2019

Solved!
Go to solution

The installer should update all dependency to 2019. All modules work fine, except IMAQdx development

@natasftw  已寫:

I wouldn't expect VAS 2018 to show up in LV 2019.  It's an unsupported version (given it was developed afterwards).

If your 2019 installation is looking for 2018, something is wrong.  Do you have broken VIs due to the IMAQ functions being missing?  If not, you likely have 2019 installed.  

If you're showing a dependency on 2018, it sounds like you haven't rebuilt the executable (maybe?).  Try cleaning that out and rebuilding.  Does this look for 2019 instead?

support.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(483 Views)

@alan0428a wrote:

I created a runtime installer which includes LabVIEW, VISA, IMAQdx and Vision runtime for my application. Everything works fine in LV2018. But when I upgraded to LV2019, the installer shows that it could not find IMAQdx development support 18.0.

Image 3.png

Then I clicked OK, and thought maybe it will auto upgraded to version 19.0. However, it seems like I can't add or find NI-IMAQdx Development Support in LV2019.

Image 5.png

hi alan,

so we have the work-around via the package instead of the installer.

In the meantime, has this issue been fixed?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(445 Views)

@alexderjuengere wrote:

so we have the work-around via the package instead of the installer.

In the meantime, has this issue been fixed?

oh, I just found this ..

The ability to include NI-IMAQdx Development Support as an additional package in an installer was removed in Vision Acquisition Software 19.0.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000fzbFSAQ&l=de-DE 

so, the work around is the official solution...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(439 Views)