LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find download links for Run-Time Engine patches

Solved!
Go to solution

Well if I start from ni.com I get to this page, which appears like it has the run-time option...until I select 2017SP1 patch.  Then the run-time option disappears! 

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview.html#329461

But I see what you mean now, if you download the SP1 it actually downloads the patch.  Is that a combined SP1 and patch now, do you still need to install SP1 before installing the patch?  If so, how do you download SP1 then?

Confusing.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(298 Views)

@BruceMoyer wrote:

But I see what you mean now, if you download the SP1 it actually downloads the patch.  Is that a combined SP1 and patch now, do you still need to install SP1 before installing the patch?  If so, how do you download SP1 then?

Confusing.

Yes confusing.  For the SP1 download, the description to the side indicate that it is the SP1 with the latest patch.  So there is no real need to download the patch.  Not sure how to make it easier to figure out.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(296 Views)