cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Fusstaster in Labview abfragen

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo,

ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich möchte einen USB Fusstaster zum Auslösen einer Messaufgabe verwenden.

Leider kann ich den USB - Fusstaster nicht einbinden. Mit der angeschlossenen Maus bzw. der Tastatur funktioniert dies.

Der Fusstaster dürfte ein f-pro Fusstaster mit USB Anschluss sein (evtl. ist dieser progrmmierbar - entzieht sich aber meiner Kenntniss).

Dieser Taster sollte dann Labview (2015) veranlassen, das Agilent E4980LCR Meter auszulesen und Messdaten in Excel zu schreiben.

Das Programm funktioniert schon nur der Fusstaster will nicht.

Lg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,002 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robotix200

This actuator according to the product page works as a programmable keyboard. It means that you can program it with the according programming software to send a specific key-combination to the computer as if it was pressed on a keyboard.

You can read it in LabVIEW by having somewhere on your front-panel a (hidden) string control that has the key-focus. Another possibility would be to add a custom menu to your VI with a menu entry that has the according key-shortcut, then add custom menu handling for that entry to your event handling structure. An even more elaborate solution could be to use an event structure and using the This VI->Key Down event. A really proper implementation would also process they according Key Up event and only generate the according action if the according Key Down and Key Up messages for the keys involved are received in the correct order.

use the event structure and add a Key down 

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,987 Views)

Hello Rolf,

thank you for your quick help.

I did not know, that this switch is used as a programmable keyboard.

With this knowledge I could solve my problem of the switch inquiry.

Thank you very much

Kind regards
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,916 Views)