From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 6009 DAQmx Deployment

Hi.

I have created a 4 channel differential data logging scope with a NI USB-6009. I would like to deploy this 'easily' to many of my colegues. I have app builder and the ability to build apps, but I would like to include the correct drivers for the 6009 in with the installer (although I have selected NI_DAQmx Core Runtime and NI_DAQmx MAX config support).

For the running of the app, I have created a Task that consists of 4 channels. I would like it for my end user not to have to configure this. Does anyone know how I might acheive this? My experience of deployment is limited.

Many thanks, Alec

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,086 Views)
You've selected the DAQmx Core and MAX. The only other thing you should need is to export your hardware configuration so that it can be imported on the new pc. You can go into your local version of MAX and export it there. When you build the installer, you also have an export option.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,059 Views)

Hi Alec,

It's also worth installing DAQmx MAX Configuration Support from the install builder if you still want to be able to modify the tasks from MAX as well.

Best Regards,

Chris

National Instruments - Tech Support
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,027 Views)