LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two loop condition (Anyone can solve this?)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hye, I try to make 2 condition run simultaneously , 1st the first indicator (X,Y,Z) read the random number every 1 second. Another one is second indicator (X2,Y2,Z2) read the same data from 1st loop but will display it every 5 second. Actually I dont know how to solve this problem because not so familiar with loop or case function. I want to use this method to implement to my final project which display current data at every 1 second and record the data to excel every 1 minute. So I hope someone can help me. 

tanya1.JPGtanya2.JPG 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,971 Views)

The second loop will never run until the first loop completes, think dataflow. You need to read up on the LabVIEW tutorials.

Regards,

mcduff

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,965 Views)

Put all in one loop and place the second set of indicators in a case structure that only turns true every 5 iterations.

Why excel? Just use a tab delimited text file.

@nafisnuzrin wrote:

Actually I dont know how to solve this problem because not so familiar with loop or case function.

This is all basic LabVIEW, so I would start with some simple tutorials. It does not make sense to start programming without learning the basics first.

Message 3 of 5
(2,940 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nafisnuzrin

@altenbach wrote:

Put all in one loop and place the second set of indicators in a case structure that only turns true every 5 iterations.

See if this can give you some ideas.....

Message 4 of 5
(2,926 Views)

thanks friend for helping, the condition u make just like what I want, I will try to implement this method to my real project. For ur question about excel, I dont know which better, Im just try and try with many method but managed to make tdms.file(excel) work.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,903 Views)