LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble connecting Labview with potentiostat

Hey everyone, 

I am very excited to join this Labview community but have been running into a recurring issue. I am trying to run experiments using the potentiostat controlled by Labview. I have already downloaded the drivers from the EC-Lab developer Package. But I have been trying to run the example VI's given in the developer package and a connection error seems to appear. It says error 11 and when trying other ones it says connection may not be made. 

I hope someone can help and thank you all so much.

Capture.PNG 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(521 Views)

Hopefully,  Biologic encluded a cause for error -11 in their Users Manual since they didn't bother to ship a custom error.txt document with their vi.

It would be impossible to evaluate the problem from only a picture of the Front Panel unless we also had all of the system documentation as well.  And Then, only if the software version was obviously improperly configured for your specific potentiostat.  Like, "My car won't start."  "You have the key for a different car!" Would be obvious if your key said Ford and your car was a Tesla.

One thing you could do is run th VI Annalyzer on the code.  It would point out any glaring errors in the vi and even that "address" is misspelled twice.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(511 Views)