LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering signals for a servo

I wanted to connect a servo to labview using a bnc connector. At first, I had to change the connection from 3 pin to bnc and after doing this, I finally managed to get a signal sent to the servo but I do not know how to control these signals to let the servo perform in the way I want. can anyone help with this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,546 Views)
You do not connect a servo to LabVIEW. The servo would be connected to some piece of hardware which is connected to the pc and that hardware would be controlled by a LabVIEW program. Without knowing what sort of hardware you have or the type of signal that the servo requires, everything is just guess work.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,535 Views)

We do not connect it directly to Labview. We connect it to a DAQ which is then controlled by Labview. We manage to get the servo to move. The question is, what kind of triggering signal makes the servo move clockwise and anti clockwise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,495 Views)

You can't expect any help if you don't provide details about your system.  You didn't even tell what type of servo you're using so how can anyone possibly answer you???

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,488 Views)