cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering output

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I just started using LabView and I need to generate 4 analog voltage outputs. I'm using LabView 8.5.1 and NI-PXI-6229. I wrote few post in last three days, there were helpful but I'm not even close solving my problem.  I found Cont Gen Voltage Wfm-Int Clk-Varibale Rate example and have try to edit it. Could someone please take a look on vi file and give me some directions ?  For now, I'm using only one channel.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,463 Views)
One more thing, examples with digital triggers don't work ?! Any idea ?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,459 Views)

The only files that are attached are a text file with data points.  Can you please elaboprate on your application, what you want to be able to do as well as a copy of the program you have changed.  How is your program behaving incorrectly? Are there any errors. 

In this case the example program you are looking at will write a set of data points (sine wave) to the card buffer.  It will then change the frequency of the sine wave by changing the smapling frequency of the output waveform.  It should be noted that trying to do this with one channel is ok but if you are to do this for multiple channels it will not be possible to have different sampling frequencies for each channel at the same time because there is only one timing engine and therefore within one task (ie one card as you can only one analog output task per card) you can only have one sample clock.  

PLease post back with more information and we will go from there

Thank you 

Charley Dahan

Global Account Manager
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,425 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author _thomas

Problem solved.

Thanks anyway,

Tomislav

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,410 Views)

Dear Tomislav,

If Charles's post helped you, then please mark that post as solved one rather than marking your own post. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,407 Views)

Sorry about that.

Actually, I solved problem few days ago but I'll not mark my own posts anymore

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,391 Views)