From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering SignalExpress

I am rather new to LabView and I am trying to acquire and log data from a Tektronix TDS5054B o-scope using SignalExpress.  More specifically, I am running a pulsed experiment, with a rep-rate of roughly 1 min.  I am using all four channels and triggering off channel 1.  I would simply like the data from all four channels to automatically get saved each time the o-scope is triggered.  This is undoubtedly within the capabilities of SignalExpress, but changing the settings on the 'Trigger" tab within 'Step Setup' hasn't yielded the results I am looking for. 

I apologize for asking this standard and rudimentary question, but I haven't figured this out through Google and other NI forums.  Finally, I have the network, hardware, drivers, etc.. all set up correctly because I have been able to obtain a continuous signal via the instructions found on:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371268M-01/expresswb/ivi_example/

Any provided information will likely be useful, esp. step-by-step instructions like the one above.  

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,137 Views)

You really need to post to the SignalExpress board. LabVIEW is the programming language used to create the SignalExpress application and not many LabVIEW programmers actually use SignalExpress.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,135 Views)

Will do, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,126 Views)