From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trapezoidal Commutation example for NI 9502 not found

I'm  starting to enable the NI 9502 in the cRio 9035 and all manuals says that i have to open the "Trapezoidal Commutation" example installed in the labview\examples\CompactRIO\Module Specific\NI 9502 (as seen in the attachment "Manual") , but in the Module Specific folder there isn't a NI 9502 folder (as you can see in the attachment "Captura"), i did look for a downloadable online but there isn't a single one. Do you  know where can i find that example? or a similar one to work with?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,688 Views)

UNBiomed,

I see that is a C Series Motor Drive Module. Have you installed the NI SoftMotion Module already? More information here: Software Required for SoftMotion Hardware.

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,660 Views)

Yes, i already have. There's something i have to do with it in order to find the example required?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,639 Views)

Apparently I was looking in the wrong place, sorry about that UNBiobed!

The readme example that is located in the 9502 says:

The NI 9502 examples are now sample projects.

Go to File»Create Project... to get started with the 9502.

Let's see if you see them in said menu.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,632 Views)

Hi Oscar, yeah i did read the "readme" example, but it is not in the "create project" menu either. Will it be i need to install something else?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,607 Views)

UNBiomed,

I took a closer look at your screenshot, and detected you're looking for the examples in LabVIEW 2019. Please see: Where to Download LabVIEW 2019 SoftMotion Module

I presume you have multiple LabVIEW versions installed, and recommend working in 2018 for now. Please confirm if you do see the examples in a previous version for which you do have the SoftMotion module installed.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,602 Views)