cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Controls for GUI

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Folks,

trying to create a GUI that should be used on touch screens in productions. The problem is: Changing the size of the controls will not affect it's special function areas (like the little button for the Drop Down List to show up).

By means of this the gui is entirely not usable with gloves which will cause those poor people that have to use the software to darn me 😞

Is there a chance to create resizeable controls that do not look like Windows 3.11? Or does anyone know a modern looking scaleable control library?

Thank you very much

Nils

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,464 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nils_Thomsen

Hi Nils_Thomsen,

I am just guessing, Can't you use customize option present in Advanced?

CustomizedComboBox.PNG

I was able to change button size of Combo Box.

Message 2 of 5
(2,443 Views)

I tried, but it doesn't work. Is there a trick?

Resize.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,399 Views)

Haha I'm so stupid. Never recognized the wrench tool icon. By knowing its functionality it's quite easy 🙂

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
(2,395 Views)

Scaling is only partially available for system style objects. Those are based on .net controls which are adapted to your Windows version you are running. One major disadvantage is that, you can't e.g. scale some parts of your control, like the selector you've shown.

You could actually use controls from the silver, modern, classic and NXG style palette, which shall be completely scalable with all elements.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,393 Views)