From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance display for a line of best fit

Solved!
Go to solution

Ok. Thank you very much. If ever i am facing difficulties, i  will contact you.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(939 Views)

I have used the auto indexing for loop and the in range and coerce function for the irradiance part, but how can i extract their corresponding temperature values at the same time from the array of data.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(934 Views)

Pass the array of temperature values into the same For loop, also with autoindexing turned on, and it'll provide the matching temperature value.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(931 Views)

wrote:

1. How can i display the tolerance between the data and the line of best fit ?

Linear Fit intervals will allow you to draw confidence boundaries, if that's what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(923 Views)

Hi arteitle,

I am not getting the desired results. Please find attached my new coding to see if it is correct.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(911 Views)

Hi,

I have two arrays of data i am extracting from a file and one array of data on which i have applied conditions using the In Range and Coerce function in the for loop. I want to apply the output of the those conditions to the first two array so that i can extract some desired data only and plot them. I have enabled auto-indexing for the input and conditional outputs. I do not know how to wire the conditional outputs to both arrays.

Can someone help me out ?

Thank you.

Please find attached my code.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(928 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kishan1994

Hi Kishan,

so you found out how to use conditional tunnel.

Now your problem is to apply a condtion on those tunnels?

Define that condition, then wire it (maybe using boolean operations like "condition1 OR condition2")…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(908 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Yes i figured it out but another issue have rise. I will try the Boolean operations to see if it works.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(904 Views)

I have already applied the conditions in the for loop, i do not know how to wire all the conditions together, I have tried the Boolean OR operations but it is not giving me the desired plots. 

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(903 Views)

The output terminals of the For loop need to be configured as conditional by right-clicking on them, then you have to OR the outputs of your In Range functions and wire the result to the condition terminals of the loop outputs. But as I said earlier, at least with the data you showed in your first post, it didn't look like any of the data would meet your criteria.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(887 Views)