LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To study the efect of averaging Filter and then plot the signal waveform

I want to add a random no over a period of a sinusoidal waveform. then want to plot the average of the new signal.

I.e (Sinsignal+ random signal)/2.

Now there are two options available for me either simply add random no and sine wave and then take the avg of the output and then plot the same.

or I can take the discrete sine wave and then add the random no and then plot the same (suppose i take take 10 random no and take 10 samples of sine wave take average of them and then plot the same.

I have followed the continuous approach but unable to do it in discrete domain

can anybody please tell me how to do this in discrete domain.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,005 Views)

anybody please help ,me how should i approach toward this problem..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,988 Views)

You seem to be asking the same or very similar questions in new threads.  It might be better to keep all these closely related questions in one thread.

I do not understand what you are trying to do.  Part of this may be language difficulties.  Please show an image of the kinds of signals you want to process and what you want the result to be.

What you do in the modified q5.vi is one way of implementing what you describe in the text.  Your title mentions "averaging Filter" but you have no filter  and your averaging consists of dividing the sum of two values by 2.  All of your 1 iteration for loops do nothing (except create 1-element arrays).

I have some ideas of what I think you might want, but I am not going to guess and put much effort into showing you how to do something that is not what you want.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,977 Views)