LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To move a project to myrio

Hi, I designed a rudder control system on LabVIEW using only simulation tools like: transfers functions,  step signal who simulates my input into the system and feedbacks where simulates the sensors. Now, I have to move this design to myRIO and use NI controllers as CompactRIO, beside I must do the interface for the customers on a touch panel and my sensors will be simulated on it. 

How can I do that?

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,410 Views)

You'll probably need to give more information about what you've already done - how your code is split up or similar, or alternatively describe how you decided you want the RIO code to be and what problems you're having. 

At the moment, your question isn't specific enough to have specific answers, and it doesn't have enough detail to encourage architectural design suggestions beyond the vaguest.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,392 Views)

I have this:

image.png

I need to do a pitch where a present this project and they decide either is achievable or not, so I have to do it on MyRIO using a National Instrument's controller and also put some parameters from a touch panel like a HMI as the angle desired that requires the captain or helmsman, simulate Gyrocompass and Syncro's sensors on it 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,385 Views)

So, you are saying that you are planning to use a myRIO with a HMI? Like connecting an actual touch screen monitor to the myRIO?

I do believe this is a feature for the cRIO not myRIO, myRIO has to be used with a computer, and have the HMI in the computer.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,360 Views)

Imagine two computers and MyRIO.  So, My first computer will be the interface where the user can interact with the "ship". Then, MyRIO will be my controller and it'll have leag and fuzzy controller. Finally, the second computer will be my simulator and it will have the behavior's ship (the equations) and the sensors

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,354 Views)