cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time value not appearing in colum

Solved!
Go to solution

please see attached file..

time value only save once when its save first value in xls.

next time row of time colum shows 00:00:00.

how can i solve this problem?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,842 Views)

Hi Asif,

how can i solve this problem?

By getting rid of ExpressVIs, where you only have limited control over their behaviour…

Why don't you create simple spreadsheet files (aka delimited text files aka CSV files)? With full control of their content and formatting?

Why are there two wait functions in your loop - with different wait times?

Why is there a local variable creating a race condition?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,811 Views)
Kindly share the code which is compatible with previous versions like 13, 14 and 15.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,798 Views)

@Achuthaperumal wrote:
Kindly share the code which is compatible with previous versions like 13, 14 and 15.

Here it is, after a little bit of Code Cleanup (the Broom tool) and a small amount of Structure/Wire movement to make it a little more compact (I renamed it to "protect the innocent").  Note that I agree with GerdW's observations ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,785 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JÞB

Thanks to all for your replay,

Bob, it also not showing time value in time column.

after modification my previous code now its working,

check.

Thanks,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,761 Views)

depending on the idiosyncratic effect that the Boolean Local will be read before the terminal is written is a poor choice.  You know how to use a shift register, use one there.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,739 Views)

can you modify my code?

i am unable to understand..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,722 Views)

@Asif138 wrote:

can you modify my code?

i am unable to understand..

Thanks

If you're unable to understand such basic hints, I would seriously recommend doing a step back in your learning curve. Or is it only the language barrier? If the former, you could retake the online Core 1-2 learning material. If the latter, some English course could speed up your LabVIEW learning and forum usage efficiency...

Ps: and instead of asking others to modify your VI, you could explain what was not clear in the above suggestion for you. If yourself figure out how to modify your own VI, the learning factor is much higher, believe me!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,715 Views)