LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiger Tools for Mac Intel?

Once upon a time, in an OS far far away a very helpful NI developer posted something called "TigerTools".  These were some tools to take advantage of Mac OS X features in version 10.4.  Now that I am slowly moving to Intel based computers these tools are not working since they are plugins and only avaliable for the old PPC architecture.

Is there anyone at NI who can just recompile those tools as fat binary (even a 64 bit fat binary to plugin to 64 bit spotlight)?  Especially the Spotlight importer (since the VI widget and the Automator actions don't need to be recompiled.   Can anyone find that code (Marc???).  Of course they could be relabeled since Tiger is not all that current.

LabVIEW ChampionLabVIEW Channel Wires

Message 1 of 5
(2,834 Views)

Yes the spotlight tool will be very welcome!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,653 Views)
Glad this got bumped up again!  This was very very useful and getting it updated would be great.  And then a "Preview" generator with a two page FP and BD snap shot as part of the preview!  Then one could browse a folder of VIs by looking at the front panel in cover-flow view!  These are low investement high-return projects.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,642 Views)

Let's make it happen in LabVIEW 2012 🙂

I miss this tool every day, it is so convenient.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,336 Views)

Marc?  I have noticed that my VI Viewer widget now loses all it's parameters after each reboot.  I have about 6 of them open.  Sort of a pain and I hope easy to fix?  Open source the code?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,333 Views)